The NDU Foundation, in partnership with Business Executives for National Security (BENS) and PRISM: The Journal of National and International Security present the first ever Summit on Corporate National Security Responsibility.
WHEN: Wednesday, September 27 · 8:30am - 6pm EDT
- 8:30 AM Registration
- 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Summit & Lunch
- 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM Reception - Rayburn Foyer
WHAT: Industry, government, BENS Members, NDU leadership and students are invited to attend a conference on Corporate National Security Responsibility to discuss what role business and industry leaders play in national security. Panel topics to include:
- State of Competition within the Defense Industrial Base
- Leveraging US Capital Markets to Support the Future Industrial Network
- What Should and Does the Future Hold? Why is it Important?
- How Do We get the Public and Private Sector to Work Together in Ways that
- Benefit Stakeholders, Shareholders, and National Security?
New Speakers Just Announced!
- The Honorable Rob Wittman, House Select Committee on the CP, House Armed Services Committee
- Jason Rathje, Director, Office of Strategic Capital, DOD
- LTG JD Johnson, USA (Ret.), Vice President, GM Defense |
- Kris Breaux, Group Vice President, Oracle National Security Group
- Tara Murphy Dougherty, CEO, Govini
- Ian Schillinger, Relationship Director, CHIPS Investment Office, U.S. Dept of Commerce
WHY: The conference will provide an opportunity to enhance public/private collaboration in rebuilding, maintaining, and advancing the Defense Industrial Base and the National Security Innovation Base in the United States.
In-Person, Limited Space Available.